Tuesday 15 October 2013

JPOT Hotpot Singapore Style at Vivio City



JPOT
1 HarbourFront Walk #01-53 
VivioCity (Lobby F) 
Singapore 098585 



Click here for JPOT





I am here at JPOT attending one of my good friend's birthday celebration. This was my first time visit and saw many customers waiting outside the entrance. It seem this place is quite popular. 




Mini size Asahi beer
8 for SGD $20.00 (Promotion)





Now we are looking at the menu on the touch screen to place order.








JJ was Jpot regular customer and she is helping us to place order. 




Everyone were focusing on the menu and thinking what to order. I just take this opportunity to snap some photos.

I really appreciated my buddy Jazzy for her support. She keep encouraged me to take photo and so I did.




Counter for Dipping Sauce



You can pick your favourite dipping sauce.




My friend Alan has mixed his dipping sauce with lots of spring onion and chilli.




My dipping sauce mixed with chilli sauce and sesame seeds.



We are occupying 2 tables, each table cater for 6 pax. 





Jazzy order Laksa Soup Base and Alan order Herbal Soup Base.

Click here for Soup Base




Herbal Soup Base





 My choice for the soup base was Bak Kut Teh Soup.






Since I am waiting for the soup to boil, so I take this photo to show you the crowds in this restaurant. Almost every tables were fully occupied. 





Laksa Soup base tasted good. Alan adding the Fish Paste in the soup.





You can order free flow drink for only SGD $3.80 ++ .



I realised the Pork meat tasted really fresh and tender. Even the handmade Pork meat ball also tasted delicious.





Jazzy was so kind, she cooked all the ingredients and pass some to me. Meat balls and Enoki Mushroom both cooked with Laksa Soup base. 

How to slim down when my bowl always "Full"..... LOL





Prawn meat ball also tasted good.




Rating:
Ingredients: 9/10
Soup : 9/10
Ambience : 9/10 
Service : 8/10 


JPot can consider a good place for group gathering. Everyone has their own choice of soup and easy to place order. At least we do not need too much agreement to decide what type of soup base to order.

Further to add on about JPot efficient service. Ingredients that you order will arrive your table less than 5 mins.

Strongly recommend this restaurant if you like hotpot.




No comments: