Tuesday 3 September 2013

Astons at Changi Airport Terminal 1 #03-18


My thoughtful colleagues wanted to celebrate my birthday,
so they pick this restaurant and invite me for lunch. 




Right in front of me was a big menu signage,
displaying all the food pricing outside the restaurant.
.


Astons Menu





Click here for Web Page



Prime Sirloin Steak
SGD $14.90



Prime Sirloin Steak
SGD $14.90




For the price of S$14.90,
Sirloin Steak worth the value to try.

Juicy & tender steak with the special gravy.
Rating 7/10







Fried Chicken Chop

SGD $8.90


Black Pepper Chicken
SGD $8.90




Char Grill Chicken
SGD $8.90




Do you want a bite?



Side dish 
Potato Wedges






I can't remember what is the name of this side dish,
but my manager strongly recommend.
Look like Cheese pasta....



We loved the Root beer Float.
SGD $3.90
Rating 8/10



We were quite happy with the food.
Service staffs were quite efficient to serve us.

No complaint for this restaurant,
 partly because of the pricing were quite reasonable.

Nice ambience which rating is 7/10


No comments: